Custom Cushions Canberra, ACTCushion House Australia is a leading independent manufacturer of custom-made cushions. With Cushion House Australia, designing and ordering custom-made cushions online has never been easier. Simply enter your cushion dimensions, select your foam type, your fabric of choice, and we’ll do the rest! Start designing your new custom cushions today with Cushion House Australia. Our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about any of our custom cushion products. Get in touch with us today by calling 1300 781 007, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or send through an enquiry!
Our Canberra Custom Cushions Product RangeOur Canberra custom cushions are individually crafted to meet your specifications and design style. All of our custom-made cushions feature full-length zips for easy cushion removal, can be made with or without piping, and are completely reversible. We also have an extensive selection of high-quality, Australian-branded cushion fabrics to choose from and only utilise UV threads in the construction of our custom Canberra cushions. Whether you’re a business owner or a homeowner wanting to rejuvenate your home with beautiful bespoke cushions, Cushion House Australia are ready to help you achieve your vision! Cushion House Australia offers a wide range of cushion shapes and sizes to enhance the look of your outdoor or indoor space:
- Custom Indoor Cushions
- Custom Outdoor Cushions
- Custom Back Seat Cushions
- Custom Bench Seat Cushions
- Custom Bolster Cushions
- Custom Day Bed Cushions
- Custom Floor Cushions
- Scatter Cushions
- Custom Replacement Cushions
- Custom Seat Cushions
- Custom Sun Lounge Cushions
- Custom Throw Cushions
- Custom Window Seat Cushions
Why Choose Cushion House Australia For Your Custom Canberra Cushions?
- Made in Australia – We are proud to be a family-owned and run Australian business. All of our custom cushions are manufactured by our highly skilled team at our West Australian premises.
- Quick Order Turnaround – At Cushion House Australia, our experienced in-house team aim to complete your custom cushion order and have it shipped to you as quickly as possible.
- $35 Australia-Wide Delivery – Cushion House Australia offer a competitively-priced nationwide delivery service delivering to all states within Australia.
- High-Quality Materials – All Cushion House Australia products are constructed from premium-grade materials that will last through wear and tear in any environment.
- Lifetime Guarantee – Cushion House Australia has over 35 years of industry experience in manufacturing custom cushions. We have full confidence in the quality of our materials and the manufacturing process of our products.
- Comprehensive Fabric Library – Cushion House Australia has an extensive range of fabrics that are guaranteed to stand the test of time against the harsh Australian elements and landscape.
- Excellent Customer Service – At Cushion House Australia, we don’t just offer a complete service, we offer the very best service! Our customer service team has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing custom-made cushions for a variety of different purposes.
- Highly Experienced – The team at Cushion House Australia has a vast wealth of personal knowledge and many years of experience within the upholstery sector.
Contact the Canberra Custom Cushion Experts – Cushion House Australia!Cushion House Australia is your number one source for Canberra custom-made cushions, whether you need a Canberra custom-made cushion for residential or commercial use. We offer long-lasting products that are able to withstand the rigorous of the Australian lifestyle, perfectly suited to your individual needs. Our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have about any of our Canberra custom cushions. Get in touch with us today by calling 1300 781 007, emailing email@example.com or send through an enquiry!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Are Cushion House Australia’s Cushions Made?
All of our custom-made cushions are 100.0% manufactured here in Australia. Cushion House Australia is recognised by the ‘Made in Australia’ campaign, meaning our customers can be satisfied that they are buying a genuine Australian-made product. To ensure that we consistently deliver a high-quality end product, Cushion House Australia have stringent quality control and workmanship procedures in place. All of our custom cushions are also backed with a lifetime warranty, guaranteeing that you will have a high-quality product that will last for many years to come.
How Do I Find Out My Custom Cushion Measurements?
When replacing a cushion, the first thing you need to understand is that standard cushion sizes vary greatly. It’s close to impossible for a cushion manufacturer to craft a replacement cushion without first obtaining accurate cushion measurements. Therefore, your ability to measure your old cushion correctly is pivotal in determining the fit of your final product. Here are some handy tips to help you measure:
- First and foremost, familiarise yourself with cushion size charts so that you know exactly what you need to measure.
- Remove the cover from your old cushion and place it down on a flat, smooth surface.
- When measuring, we recommend using a straight-edge ruler or measuring tape.
- Measure the length and width of the cover from seam to seam. The sewing seam provides the most accurate measurement.
- If your cushions are rectangular or square, the full dimensions would have been measured correctly through the seams. However, for T or L-shaped cushions, the greatest width and length of the cushion should be measured first, while the front portion of the cover is measured ear-to-ear later.
Does Cushion House Australia Ship Australia-Wide?
Cushion House Australia offer a competitively-priced nationwide delivery service delivering to all states within Australia: New South Wales (NSW), Queensland (QLD), Northern Territory (NT), South Australia (SA) Western Australia (WA) at a fixed $35.00 rate.
What Depth Should My Custom Cushion Be?
As a general guide, we recommend the following depth for each cushion type:
- Dining Seat Cushions: 50mm – 75mm
- Lounge Chairs/Alfresco Seat Cushions: 75mm – 125mm
- Window Seat Cushions: 60mm- 100mm
- Bench Seat Cushions: 60mm- 100mm
- Day Bed Cushions: 100mm – 150mm
- Sun Lounge Cushions: 50mm – 75mm
What Cushion Fabric Does Cushion House Australia Have?
Cushion House Australia has an extensive range of fabrics that are guaranteed to stand the test of time against the harsh Australian elements. We only utilise the very best, trusted Australian fabric brands such as Warwick and Sunbrella for our custom cushions. With hundreds of different fabrics to choose from, and the option to have samples of our fabrics delivered to your door for free, you can’t beat Cushion House Australia! We’re always adding new fabrics to our range, but if you can’t find exactly what you want, you are welcome to send us your own fabric for your custom bench cushion. However, if you do decide to use your own fabric, we do advise that you are certain it is suitable upholstery fabric. All of Cushion House Australia’s fabrics have been thoroughly tested to ensure they are hardy, fade-resistant and mildew-resistant.
Do Your Cushion Fabrics Provide UV Protection?
Our fabrics have been tested and proven to provide up to 98.0% protection from harmful UV rays. Whites and lighter-coloured fabrics provide less protection than darker fabrics, which have more depth of colour. This protective factor is inherent in our custom cushion products and will not be reduced by usage or fabric exposure to the sun.
What Materials Are Used in Your Custom-Made Cushions?
All Cushion House Australia products are constructed from premium-grade materials that will last through wear and tear in any environment. We use only the very highest quality fabric, foam, zipping and thread, and guarantee the quality of these products in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty. All components used in the manufacture of our cushions have been tested for durability, safety and comfort, so you have the security of knowing you have a fully backed product.
What is Dacron Wadding?
We add wadding to all of our custom-made cushions as a standard and at no additional cost to our customers. The main purpose of wadding is that it gives cushions a soft layer of protection between the cover and seating foam, greatly increasing the overall longevity of the cushion. Dacron wadding adds to the overall comfort of the cushion by giving it a softer feel when sitting and a more domed appearance for that added touch of premium luxury.
Can I Get a Sample of the Fabric Before I Place an Order?
We offer free fabric samples for all our fabrics and are happy to post directly to you. Please note; a maximum of five free samples can be ordered per person – any more will incur a fee.
What is Cushion House Australia’s Product Warranty?
Cushion House Australia has over 35 years of industry experience in manufacturing custom cushions. We have full confidence in the quality of our materials and the manufacturing process of our products. All of our products come standard with a lifetime guarantee on the quality and workmanship to ensure you never have an issue should your product need to be replaced or repaired.
How Long Will It Take To Get My Custom Cushion?
At Cushion House Australia, our experienced in-house team aim to complete your custom cushion order and have it shipped to you as quickly as possible. We are highly committed to completing your order in the smallest possible timeframe without ever compromising on quality. All of our custom-made cushions are hand-made by our talented team to meet your exact requirements. The usual time frame for delivery is roughly three weeks from the date you placed the order. We understand that sometimes you may require your custom-made cushion earlier. If you do require your cushion urgently, please contact our customer service team directly.
What Payment Options Does Cushion House Australia Have?
Cushion House Australia offer a variety of payment methods including bank transfer, PayPal, AfterPay, Visa, MasterCard and all other major credit cards.
Why Choose Cushion House Australia?
At Cushion House Australia, we don’t just offer a complete service, we offer the very best service! Our customer service team has extensive experience in designing and manufacturing custom-made cushions for a variety of different purposes. We will always take your individual needs into account while recommending the best possible type of cushion, fabric, print or pattern for your specific application. For all types of cushions, indoor or outdoor, Cushion House Australia has you covered!
Do You Still Have an Unanswered Question?
The team at Cushion House Australia has a vast wealth of personal knowledge and many years’ experience within the upholstery sector. From the moment you place an order, we will keep in regular communication throughout the manufacturing process so you have complete peace of mind. If you still have an unanswered question, feel free to contact customer support by calling 1300 781 007, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by submitting an enquiry. We’re happy to help you with any questions you may have regarding our custom-made cushions.